This Wasabi Guacamole recipe will produce the wasabi kick! So, to produce this zingy pale green dip which is an alternative to the traditional Guacamole having a combination of avocados, onions, and sea salt. For this creation, eggs, hot pepper and Worcestershire sauce are added. Moreover, the best ingredient of all is freshly grated wasabi rhizome.
Just buy the following:
Two ripe Hass avocados peeled and chopped
One onion, finely diced
One tomato, finely diced
Three tablespoons of fresh lime juice
One teaspoon of hot pepper sauce
Half teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
One teaspoon of kosher salt
Quarter teaspoon of ground black pepper
1 teaspoon of freshly grated wasabi rhizome
1 Green onion, thinly sliced
Chopped fresh cilantro
- Place two large eggs into a saucepan and cover with water
- Cover the saucepan and bring to boil
- Once the water is boiling, remove from the heat and let the eggs stand in hot water for at least 15 minutes
- Discard the hot water and cool the eggs under cold running water
- Proceed to peel and dice the eggs
- Mash the avocados in a suitable bowl
- Then add the hard boiled eggs followed by the addition of onions, tomatoes, lime juice, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. In addition to salt and pepper followed by freshly grated wasabi rhizome – Wasabi Crop
- Mix all the ingredients and add little salt and pepper if required
- Place the Guacamole in a suitable serving bowl and finish off by garnishing with green onion and cilantro
- Finally, cover and place the Wasabi Guacamole into the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to allow the flavours to form.
Enjoy Fresh Wasabi Rhizomes, Leaves and Stems from Wasabi Crop!